Tuesday 25 September 2007

Hello World.\n

Hi blog,

this is your first day seeing light, welcome to the world!
Just an experiment, just wanted to give it a try, just to see if I could have my own blog or not.
I want to write you in english for no reason at all, just to see if I could do it. So, here we are, what to do next? Shall we have a particular purpose? Maybe we should only exist, no less, no more than that.
And now, time for some question: if math matters and computer computes, what does a yellow sheep do?

5 comments:

silvia85 said...

Maybe a yellow sheep bleats like every white sheep!:D

TheKaneB said...

Sure, thank you! I thought it sheeped or yellowed, but I was wrong :D

silvia85 said...

ahahahaha!!!:D

Bruno said...

uhm... maybe she does yellow jerseys? :P

anyway, grats for your new blog... this time try to not conquer the world with it eheheh!

TheKaneB said...

I've found out that my sheep Yellow Stones, with Yogi Bear, you know...

Ciao Brno, grazie per essere passato! Cercherò di non conquistare il mondo questa volta :P