Saturday 29 September 2007

General Purpose

Well, first I asked myself "shall we have a particular purpose?", and the answer was "no".
I'm sure I was right but, just to give you a bullet-proof answer, I want to further extend my statement: we do not only deny any particular purpose, but in contrast we do support a General Purpose!

Yes, that's it! First Show, the first CD of this nice band, is a five-tracks good-sounding excellent piece of music. How much does it cost? Oh, shame on you fool! First Show is released under a Creative Commons License, and it's freely downloadable by eMule or Bittorrent, as you wish. If you like it, you can burn a copy to your friends, write a review on your own blog and/or make a donation to the artist. About 90% of the money you donate goes directly to the artist, the remaining is for fees, banks and Paypal transaction. Even if you donate just €5 / $8, you are doing a good action for good musicians!

Before downloading it, you can listen the whole Album using the integrated music player. Enjoy my friends! ^_^

No comments: